Clear Cache & Cookies – Google Chrome
Adding an input language enables you to set a language-preference order for websites and apps, as well as change your keyboard language.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Last Update: February 11, 2019
February 11, 2019 213 Freelance Computers Support - Windows PC's