How to turn on “Automatic Replies (Out of Office)” or the “Out of Office Assistant”
For Microsoft Office Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Outlook for Office 365
- Click the File tab, and then click the Info tab in the menu.
- Click Automatic Replies (Out of Office).
- In the Automatic Replies dialog box, select the Send Automatic Replies check box.
- If you want to specify a set time and date range, select the Only send during this time range check box. Then set the Start time, and then set the End time.
- In the Inside my organisation tab, type the message that you want to send within your organisation, and in the Outside my organisation tab, type the message that you want to send outside your organisation – normally the same for both.
- Click OK.
Last Update: March 20, 2019