Add Mailprotector Exchange+ 365 email account to Mac Mail
If you’re running Mac OS X version 10.10 or later, follow these steps to set up an Exchange email account:
- Open Mail, and then do one of the following:
- If you’ve never used Mail to set up an email account, the Welcome to Mail page opens. Go to step 2.
- If you’ve used Mail to create email accounts, select Mail > Add Account.
- Select Exchange > Continue.
- Enter the name, email address and password for your Exchange account > Sign In.
- Choose the Mac apps you want to use with this account. Available choices are Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Reminders, and Notes.
- Click Done.